CreditWise Pty Ltd is an incorporate legal practice which specialises in finance sector regulation.
In business for more than 14 years, we have built sound reputation for our expertise, efficiency
We provide our clients with legal, compliance and training services across all business functions.
In particular, we support our clients in meeting their annual CPD training obligations by providing online modules, covering both core regulatory compliance and topical operational issues.
Our core topics, which cover the key finance sector legislation, are mainly used for induction purposes so new staff gain a high level overview of the regulatory environment. The CPD topics address current topical issues and a range of areas where we are often asked for advice.
The Compliance Challenges are meant as refreshers for experienced staff so they do not have to undertake the same topics over and over. They provide the relevant legislation or regulatory guides and a range of scenarios for people to assess from an operational perspective. This keeps the topics practical, interesting and relevant.
We add new topics throughout the year to ensure the content is current, topical and provides guidance on regulatory actions and sector developments.
Our topics will assist CAFBA members not only meet their annual 20 hours CPD obligations but provide compliance information relevant to all businesses. If you take our annual training subscription, you will have access to the more than 30 topics in our library for 12 months.
While some topics will be more relevant to those members who hold an Australian Credit Licence, the topics provide an appreciation not only of the law, but also of regulator expectations regardless of whether customers are consumer or commercial. They are topical, current and relevant to all in the finance sector.
CreditWise pays CAFBA 10% of the course cost for all member enrolments.
To view our course catalogue please go to: http://cafba-creditwise.talentlms.com
Modules can be purchased individually or as a subscription. You will receive a completion certificate for each completed module.
Our annual subscription is a very cost effective means of meeting your annual CPD obligations. For an annual subscription fee of $264 (gst inc), you have 12 months unlimited access to all our topics, including the new topics as they become available.
Not only is an annual subscription cost effective, it provides a valuable compliance resource throughout the year. It is up to you whether you complete the assessments or simply make use of the topic content.
To register, please:
- Go to http://cafba-creditwise.talentlms.com
- Click on Create Account – beside the black login button
- Enter your details & choose your own username and password
- We suggest you use the name part of your email address for both, as it’s easy to remember
- Then choose the modules or the subscription bundle you wish to purchase by clicking on the Course Catalogue
- Refer to the right hand screen under
- Click on Topics and/or Compliance Challenges (under All Courses) to select individual topics
- Click Subscription Bundle for the discounted annual subscription to all topics
- Pay using your credit card through PayPal – you do not need a PayPal account
- You can access your modules immediately
Please contact Kate Keating on Kate.Keating@creditwise.com.au or 0405604359 if you require any further information or any assistance.