CreditWise Pty Ltd is an incorporate legal practice which specialises in finance sector regulation.
In business for more than 14 years, we have built sound reputation for our expertise, efficiency
We provide our clients with legal, compliance and training services across all business functions.
In particular, we support our clients in meeting their annual CPD training obligations by providing online modules, covering both core regulatory compliance and topical operational issues.
Our modules will assist CAFBA members not only meet their annual 20 hours CPD obligations but provide compliance information relevant to all businesses.
While some modules will be more relevant to those members who hold an Australian Credit Licence, the modules provide an appreciation not only of the law, but also of regulator expectations regardless of whether customers are consumer or commercial.
CreditWise pays CAFBA 10% of the course cost for all member enrolments.
To view our course catalogue please go to: http://cafba-creditwise.talentlms.com
Modules can be purchased individually or in discounted CPD bundles of 3, 5 hours or 10 hours. You will receive a completion certificate for each completed module.
To register, please:
- Go to http://cafba-creditwise.talentlms.com
- Click on Create Account – beside the black login button
- Enter your details & choose your own username and password
- We suggest you use the name part of your email address for both, as it’s easy to remember
- Then choose the modules or the bundles you wish to purchase by clicking on the Course Catalogue
- Refer to the right hand screen under
- Click on All Modules (under All Courses) to select individual modules
- Click on preferred Bundles packages for discounted packages
- Pay using your credit card through PayPal – you do not need a PayPal account
- You can access your modules immediately
Please contact Kate Keating on Kate.Keating@creditwise.com.au or 0405604359 if you require any further information or any assistance.