CAFBA launch FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services; specialising in Commercial and Asset Finance
CAFBA and the Institute of Strategic Management have worked closely to develop the Commercial and Asset Finance Program.
This program is ideally suited for people seeking to work as finance professionals, specialising in the commercial and asset finance space.
This course gives you an excellent understanding of key issues and product information in the commercial and asset finance industry, therefore enabling you to
offer sound guidance to clients. It includes all the essential skills such as product knowledge, legal aspects and documentation required to implement a commercial or asset based loan.
The program caters for learners who are brand new to the industry as well as those who are experienced finance professionals and is relevant for both brokers and lenders.
What will you learn?:
- The key features and benefits of products that help the client achieve their capital and investment goals.
- The skills required to educate and inform your clients to meet their needs.
- The tools used by the credit underwriter.
- How to analyse the statement of Financial Performance and Financial Position.
- How to build a customer relationship program.
- How to develop relationships with key strategic partners.
The course will be available online or a combination of online and workshops and contains four modules which will train the student in the basics of commercial and equipment finance including the products used, the tax treatments, legislative issues and regulation, marketing, pricing and credit.
Click here for more information on the FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services; Specialising in Commercial and Asset Finance and to enrol.