CAFBA is the country’s peak professional body representing Commercial and Asset Finance Brokers. Our member’s assist in helping small and medium sized businesses obtain commercial, equipment and vehicle finance that help their businesses grow. Our member firms arrange finance in excess of $8 billion of funding to businesses annually.
Originally established in 2008 following the amalgamation of two industry associations, CAFBA works on behalf of its members to proactively collaborate with government and regulatory bodies on legislative issues that affect access to business finance for member clients and the wider business community.
CAFBA is a leader in developing education courses specific to our members and also provides assistance to members through professional development days and regular communication on changes effecting the Commercial and Asset Finance industry.
Our work is to grow and support a diverse profession of commercial and asset finance brokers.
When our work is done business will have access to finance to start, maintain and grow.
• To be the association of choice for all commercial and asset finance brokers.
• We have a membership that is representative of the entire commercial finance brokerage profession.
• Developing and promoting education, creating pathways into and through commercial and asset finance broking.
• Encouraging new and more diverse entrants into the profession.
• Alerting our members to potential regulatory or legislative issues in a timely manner.
• Proactively advocating on behalf of our Members.
If you’re a Commercial or Asset Finance Broker that seeks an association that truly supports your profession we invite you to apply for membership here.