This month CAFBA held its NSW Golf Day at the recently refurbished Concord Golf Club on Thursday, 14th March 2019 . Whilst the skies threatened all day, the rain held off until the last group made it back to the club house. The course was in great condition and all who attended had a very enjoyable day. These social events provide a great opportunity to network with colleagues, whether broker or lender. Special Thanks to CAFBA member Graeme Latta who again did a fantastic job organising the golf day. Graeme puts in many voluntary hours ensuring a great day, and it is much appreciated. Thanks also to assistance on the day from Alan Hicking, Andrew Dodwell, Karen Staines and Patricia Kruse. We would also like to acknowledge the sponsors, without whose support these days would not be possible, and to Hermes Capital for providing the drinks cart.
|Camp Quality / EBP RSL||14th||NTP|
|Classic Funding Group||16th||NTP|
|Scottish Pacific Business Finance||18th||Longest Straightest Drive|
Easy Lane @ Windsor RSL
The major prize winners were, with special mention to Rob Gibbenson for a Hole in One on the 16th – unfortunately this year there was no car on offer for the hole in one prize!
· Winner Net – Score 53.5: Colin Dawe, Andrew Wagg, Rob Gibbeson and Matt Seale
· Winner Scratch – Score 63 on countback: David Burr, Phil McGrath, Steve Burr and John Castle
· Ladies prizes – Patricia Kruse and Karen Staines
· 4th Hole NTP – Jeremy Zabat
· 6th Hole NTP – Steve Sykes
· 14th Hole NTP – Jason Fechnor
· 16th Hole NTP – Rob Gibbeson – Hole in One
· 17th Longest & Straightest Drive – Steve Sykes